Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Best of Two Worlds

We needed to sell the deck (porch) I built when we purchased our travel trailer














but was not looking forward to not having it until we leave. Problem solved, sold it and they are not picking it up until next weekend and we should be out of here the following Monday or Tuesday.


I have a doctors appointment on the 13th of January so we will not be traveling too far for a couple of weeks. May stay at a nearby campground as we still have some things to take care of before we really hit the road. Really depends on the weather.


The main objective is move out of this mobile home park and get our new mailing address and make sure we have everything needed to live on the road. We have been here so long it will take awhile to remember what we need.


I need to modify our entry steps as the steps are a little to far apart for Judy and until the deck is gone I can not get to them.


I would make my purchases while here so I know where to find things.

So it looks like our fulltiming adventure starts the first of the year!

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
South Beach Diet Food