As of yesterday we have been here for two weeks. The weather is better than most parts of the country but still a little chilly today. The temps are back to the low 50's after a thunderstorm came through last night.
I vowed not to pull our Cardinal in the rain if at all possible and also due to the fact that we have not been up to par, we have decided to stay a little longer.
I could have signed up for another week but the price of 3 separate weeks is almost as much as the monthly rate. They prorated what we had already paid toward their monthly rate.
There are still things to see around here so it is a win-win for us.