Friday, November 30, 2007

I love it!

As you know, I seek out the "characters" in life and genuinely enjoy the encounters with these people. People that fit in the mold of everyday life hold very little entertainment value. Heck, I might as well just look in the mirror if I seek a plain vanilla person.

One of the blogs I regularly read is "Randy and Diana" and Randy also loves eccentrics and often writes about them (hmmm, does that sound familiar?).

Here, Randy gets the story is his latest. Homeless doesn't seem so bad to this guy, because I am sure he doesn't consider himself "homeless" and I would have to agree with him.

2 comments:

Diana said...

We're honored that you linked one of our adventures to your blog!

You're right about Robert -- he definitely did not consider himself homeless. In fact, he made a point of telling us that several times!

Annie said...

Thanks, Squire, for the link. It's an interesting story. I know you'll keep your eyes open for the traveling Robert.

 

Free Web Counters
South Beach Diet Food