Friday, January 04, 2008

A new year

The new year started with me having a better outlook and a renewed quest to accomplish all the things that need to be in place before I retire. Retirement for me means , "not having to take a cut in pay".

I am not one to make resolutions for a new year but I would like to make a few changes in the coming year. Besides trying to eat better, I need to get my eyes checked (a first for me), and have all the tests an "old man" should have.

My new extra heavy duty (16000pd) hitch has arrived for my truck and I look forward to installing it and having one less thing on my "to due list".

Also this year I would like to sell our motorhome and Flintstone (my Pontiac Fiero), neither is being used and taking up space in our driveway.

One more thing that is high on my list is to again seek out people to talk to as I have been very lax in that department for the last couple of months.

I hope everyone has a safe and productive year.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy New Year my friend!

The woman in the post below sounds quite fascinating :)

Annie said...

Those all sound like such responsible resolutions. Last year I made some pretty wild ones - and I didn't do them. So this year I decided to take a break from resolutions.

Will you tell us, at the end of the year, if you accomplished yours?

 

Free Web Counters
South Beach Diet Food