Saturday, October 02, 2010

Hugs and handshakes

Thursday brought about "hugs and handshakes" and my boss took me for a steak before my last run to Hooks, Texas. I couldn't get away from Hooks without being taken for pie and coffee. Made for a long day but a very gratifying one.

Coleman Dairy has been very good to me and I know without a doubt that without my job with them for the last 15+ years I could have not retired at this time. Words can not express the gratitude I feel for them.

As much as I loved my job, I know it was time to leave! I just need to keep telling myself.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Now that you are retired, I'm going to expect more updates on your blog--especially if you are on the road full time. Let us know if you are headed to Kansas.

 

Free Web Counters
South Beach Diet Food