Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Plan B

We are pulling out Thursday (tommorow)morning for Litchfield, Il., Judy's family reunion is on Saturday the 18th.

We had originally planned to stay the whole week leading up to to reunion and then head west on Sunday or Monday.

It's a little over 400 miles and I can but don't plan to drive it in one day. The soonest our camper could go in for repairs was Tuesday of next week with repairs taking two or three days. That is cutting it too close and if problems arise then all bets are off.

Since our camper is still livable with only the slightest inconvenience, we have decided to just take it to Litchfield for the week and put it in the shop when we return.

Fulltiming added flexibility to our lives.

No comments:


Free Web Counters
South Beach Diet Food