Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Addicted

Yes, I have an addiction. I can't stop reading blogs as it seems I am a voyeur in the since I want to read about others.

As a rver I read and follow several rv blogs and have noticed a trend where new rvers think their mental health will instantly improve if they can only "hit the road".

Peace with yourself comes from within. If you are not happy with yourself, no amount of traveling will over come that.

I know of no bigger self centered a**hole than myself but I have learned to live with the fact that I will never change and can at time show a decent side albeit briefly.

Come on people "grow a set" and get on with your life. Ain't nobody responsibly for your life but you.

I will now get off my soapbox and return to my own miserable existence.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great post! This is all new to me and I'm quickly becoming blog addicted. Trying to figure out how to make the leap in my own blog, justabackpackandarollie. Thanks for the smiles and the inspiration.

 

Free Web Counters
South Beach Diet Food