Friday, June 08, 2012

Itchy feet

We plan to head east on Monday as we have been in Arkansas nearly four months. Plan to be in State College, Pa. by summers end. Way too long since I hugged my hairy-legged boy.

Yesterday I took every thing out of the pickup bed, washed it, and rearranged things. Can't say I helped it but I am satisfied with it for now.

Today I changed the anode rod in our hot water heater. It really didn't have to changed but I have been carrying the new one since Fresno, California and just decided to change it. You have to remove it to check it so might as well replace it since it only costs less than $20 and besides if I carry it much longer I will probably loose it anyway. One less thing to worry about.

The weather has been fabulous here. Almost chilly outside at night in a lawn chair with the wind blowing off the river. We have really enjoyed Toad Suck Park. The normal 14 night stay at C.O.E. parks can be extended another 14 nights upon request if the park is not busy.

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
South Beach Diet Food