Monday, July 23, 2012

My Nittany Lion

We are here at Penn State visiting my son and his "cutie pie". They are both finishing their PhD's in French and we are trying to visit without interrupting too much.

We are in Fort Bellefonte Campground just up the road in Bellefonte, Pa. For a huge football venue, there are only two campgrounds here. The other campground is a KOA. For you non campers, a KOA campgrounds only purpose is to see just how much someone will pay to camp.
We have been here a week and plan to stay until the end of the month.

Saturday I called a friend back in Arkansas and asked to borrow a light jacket. It was 110 in Arkansas and 62 here. I didn't get a jacket but he did warm me with a few choice words. It was since moved back in the low 80's.

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
South Beach Diet Food