Sunday, May 23, 2010

Compact air compressor

Ever wake up to a low tire and have to change it or risk ruining it by driving to have it looked after.



We need a small air compressor for just such events and to keep our tires inflated to the proper psi. Since it was my birthday and I had an excuse to spend money.














I bought this compact air compressor from Sears, Item # 00915309000,
Model # 15309. Small and under 25lbs. Max of 150psi and a cut-in of 120psi. Cut-in pressure means when its 1.5 gallon tank drops below 120psi, the compressor starts building air until it reaches 150psi.

This is not a compressor for using large volumes of air but it will work fine for my needs and small enough to easily store.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Thanks for the comment about the sofa sleeper, squire! It made me giggle - we have no grandkids - my daughter can't seem to find a guy (her words) and my son is too busy for girls. Besides, if they come to visit, they definitely have to provide their own tents and sleeping bags!

 

Free Web Counters
South Beach Diet Food