Thursday, January 06, 2011

Philadelphia























NO, not that Philadelphia but Philiadelphia, Mississippi. We left Tunica about 10:30 am and headed south. I used the distribution hitch to add a little weight to the front end. I hooked it as before and took up one more link that deceased the front bumber height by a little over 1/2 inch. It handled better but next time out I will add a little more air to the air bags.


Stopped at a rest area for lunch and one more stop at a Wal-Mart for groceries and arrived at Frog Level RV Park about 3:30pm. After an uneventful 207 miles, we checked in for three nights.


We plan on resting a little, sight seeing, and I still need to attach our tv so I don't have to take it down every time we move. Can't beat the location, there is a Lowe's across the street.

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
South Beach Diet Food