Thursday, January 20, 2011

Robertsdale, Al.












We arrived safe and sound at Azalea Acres in Robertsdale, Al. and are here for a week.

While their mailing address is Robertsdale, we are several miles from Robertsdale and a mile or so off Exit 53 on I-10. About half way between Mobile, Al. and Pensacola, Fl.

It is a nice adult park with friendly people. We are just miles away from the beaches of Gulf Shore, Alabama. Nice level sight with FHU, WiFi, and laundry room.

Hard to believe the closest Wal-Mart is 25 miles away in Foley, Alabama. We stopped by on our way to the beach yesterday. Nice beach but I forgot my camera, but I am sure we will be heading down there again before we leave.

Cooler today, 65 as opposed to 70+ yesterday. Maybe my lock will not freeze!

No comments:

 

Free Web Counters
South Beach Diet Food